The Budget Development module gives the Budget Manger control of the budget process while allowing each budget user to enter their own budgets. For many organizations the annual budget process is painful because of the use of spreadsheets, lack of control inherent in them and the need to re-enter data into the financial system when the budget is complete. The AccuFund Budget Development module solves these problems by providing a complete solution integrated with the General Ledger for financial reporting.
Full reporting functionality is available, including exports to Excel for analysis. Once the budget is developed and approved, the budget is posted to the AccuFund General Ledger for financial reporting.
View the Budget Development Datasheet.
Features include :
- Unlimited number of budget cycles during the budget process.
- Budget at any organizational level
- Users can view historical data and prior versions
- Subtotaling for account groups
- Budget may be distributed to periods using previous history, user defined tables or manually
- Note fields on every account for detail explanations
- Allows development of multiple budgets simultaneously, such as annual, grant and capital budget cycles