The AccuFund Fixed Assets module was developed specifically for the requirements of non-profit and government organizations. Fixed Assets tracks both depreciable and non-depreciable assets and supports unlimited user-definable fields for unique reporting requirements.
View the Fixed Assets Datasheet.
Features include :
- Run trial depreciation schedules prior to General Ledger posting.
- Each asset can have multiple components useful in government infrastructure reporting and non-profit leasehold and complex equipment tracking.
- Fixed Assets is directly linked with Accounts Payable reducing multiple entry issues.
- As a tightly integrated module, it posts directly to the General Ledger for acquisition, depreciation and disposition entries
- Define unlimited fields for special tracking needs
- Add date stamped and categorized notes for maintenance and other purposes.