Tracking grant activity is a critical task for many non-profits and government agencies. Frequently this is accomplished through multiple spreadsheets and ad hoc databases stored on individual user's computers. This causes redundant data entry, concern for reliability and possibility of loss if not backed up routinely.
The AccuFund Grants Management component is a central database for storing all data related to grants received in the organization. AccuFund Grants Management is integrated with the General Ledger system so all financial data is current and immediately available.
AccuFund Grants Management has the following functionality available as delivered. The component is fully customizable giving each organization the ability to define the system to meet their specific requirements. View the Grants Management Overview Video.
Read the Grants Management Datasheet.
Features include :
- Grant Status - approval status, awarding agency, beginning, ending and extension dates
- Grant Budget - last revision date, amount, indirect and fringe rate and a history of all changes
- Grant Reporting - history of all submissions - required date and when actually sent, plus the ability to attach an image of the report for reference
- Grant Tasks - Define each required task, staff assigned and status
- Financial Query - Get inception-to-date financial data summarized to match the grant reporting categories with our "Quick Reports" function and export to MS Excel