ACCOUNTING FOR CHARTER, PRIVATE AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS
Balancing the areas of academic achievement with financial management and organizational stability is an ongoing concern for administrators in today’s rapidly-changing education landscape. The unique and innovative education you offer your community is matched by the need for unique school-wide reporting and fiscal management.
AccuFund is a nonprofit accounting and financial improvement systems specialist. We help secondary, provate and charter schools automate processes, improve efficiency, and lower costs so you can continue to positively shape the lives of children in your community.
- Automating your tasks will save time, minimize errors and reduce duplicate work
- Directors have direct access to budget balances
- Track grant activities and combine with program budgets to get the whole picture on program revenues and expenses
- Customizing your accounting solution with strong, flexible modules that compliment your organization’s needs will deliver pertinent reporting and management of designated focus areas
- Efficiencies gained in data and financial management enable timely, sound decision-making
“It’s strengthened our organization as a nonprofit. We have a clearer picture of our financial situation” ~ T. Ackerson, Engaged Education
“The reporting is phenomenal and has proven to work great for our office. A director can see what has been budgeted on his/her side, but they cannot see other departments’ budgets.” ~ K. Calvert, Foxborough Regional Charter School
“Very user friendly. Report writing is easy to grasp. Support from AccuFund is fast and friendly” ~ Controller, Adriel School, Inc.
AccuFund’s Education Success Stories
Charter School - Foxborough Regional Charter School