Attending AccuFund User Group Meetings offer multiple benefits. It's your chance to see what's coming in terms of features and functionality, to increase your efficiency with AccuFund, and network with other nonprofit professionals using AccuFund.
We look forward to the AccuFund User Group Meetings because it's our chance to see you in person and tap your experience for ways to make the solution better.
There are four locations for the 2014 AccuFund User Group Meetings and an online meeting :
- Tuesday, November 18, 2014 - North Bay Area, CA
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014 - Pittsburgh, PA
- Thursday, November 20, 2014 - Los Angeles, CA
- Friday, November 21, 2014 - Boston, MA
- Thursday, December 6, 2014 - online
All meeting run from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M local time except for the online meeting which will run from 12:30 - 5:00 P.M. Eastern.
To register, click here.
The agenda will include:
- 5.02 intro/update
- Travel management module
- Changes in year end process especially W2s
- Update on available documentation
- 10 things you may not know you can do in AccuFund
- Financial Expense reporting with AccuFund
- Automating imports using af.exe
- Product update plans for 2015
- General Q&A
We look forward to seeing you there!