ACCOUNTING FOR NATIVE AMERICAN GOVERNMENTS
To govern, protect and enhance the health, safety, and welfare of the citizens of your tribal nation is critical. Strong accounting and reporting on all the operations of your tribal government and entities, from managing employee records to accounts receivable, accounts payable and federal government tax returns, ensures stability for generations to come.
AccuFund is a nonprofit accounting and financial improvement systems specialist. We help Native American governments automate processes, improve efficiency, and lower costs so you can continue to protect your reservation’s unique cultures and identities.
- Automating your tribal governments' tasks will save time and minimize errors
- Track all grants across fiscal years and multi-year grants to make sure all funds are maximized
- Automatically allocate indirect for all grants even with different negotiated rates
- Customizing your accounting solution with strong, flexible modules that compliment your Native American government’s needs will generate pertinent reporting of designated focus areas
- Track and pay member entitlements and loans receivable
- Efficiencies gained in data and financial management enable timely, sound decision-making for your tribal government
"We’ve saved money by not having to call support frequently and from not having accounting problems all the time, as we did with the other software." ~ W. Manning, Shoshone-Paiute Tribes of Duck Valley
AccuFund’s Native American Government Success Stories
Native American Government - Shoshone-Paiute Tribes of Duck Valley, Nevada