The Employee Self-Service module enables employees to view, update and print their personal and employment information through the Employee Portal, a customizable web interface for providing employees with access to organizational news and information, including information that is specifically for them.
- Employees can view and change their address, phone numbers, contacts in the organization, withholding and benefits information.
- Employees can view and print their pay stubs.
- Employers can determine specifically what information can be viewed and changed.
- Employers can determine what changes will require management approval and set up approvals for any employee changes that need to be reviewed by a specific supervisor before being accepted into the employee’s record.
- Time periods can be established whenever it is necessary to limit the availability of information or the opportunity to make changes for instance for open enrollment periods.
- Employee Portal (required)
- Payroll (either payroll or Human resources required)
- Human Resources (either payroll or Human resources required)
- Employee Time Entry