Employee Time Entry
The Employee Time Entry module (ETE) is part of the Employee Portal. This browser-based online entry system provides employers with a complete solution to accurately capture the activities on which their employees are working and effectively manage the approval process, all online. The system allows employees to enter their own time several different ways:
- total hours for the pay period with labor distribution
- hours by day with labor distribution
- calendar entry each day with activity and distribution
Entering employee activities such as work-time, breaks and lunch allows the system to capture required information for state hours-worked/break audits.
Additionally, employees may enter:
- multiple job codes,
- include memo entries,
- clients served (requires Client Accounting),
- leave times used and other required information.
Employee Time Entry includes a multiple-step approval process so that direct supervisors and higher level managers may approve time prior to running payroll. Each manager may make changes tot he time sheet with a full history of entries and changes made at each step.
- Payroll (required)
- Employee Portal (required)
- Employee Self Service
- Client Accounting (to track activity by client)