Donor Advised Funds Webinar
With the growing popularity of Donor Advised Funds (DAF), there is a need to not only identify potential DAF donors, but also provide the financial management needed to satisfy donor reporting & endowment transparency.
There is an opportunity to strategically include Donor Advised Funds in your overall donor management efforts. The Challenge is identifying the technology & systems needed to meet this growing trend.
AccuFund's Follow the DAF Donors & Dollars On-Demand Webinar highlights:
- Benefits of using a donor management system in the endowment process,
- Creating impact with user-facing solutions such as donation pages, online DAF portal, auto receipts, tribute gifts, etc.,
- Manage grant recommendations made from fund owners to various organizations,
- Accurately track ‘Life and Legacy’ commitments from your community,
- Benefits of using a fund accounting system that integrates with a CRM/donor management system,
- Create transparency with an online portal to provide access to those that entrust your organization with their investment
- Reporting and accountability needed to sustain growth in DAF activity