AccuFund Receives CPA Practice Advisor's 5-Star Rating
AccuFund, provider of nonprofit and government financial/ERP management software, received a 5-Star Rating in CPA Practice Advisors’ 2019 Non-Profit Software Review. CPA Practice Advisors assessed AccuFund’s Nonprofit Accounting Suite based on core system capabilities, add-on module selection, financial statements and reporting, integration, security, and support.
CPA Practice Advisors describes, “AccuFund for nonprofits is a scalable accounting and financial management system designed specifically for nonprofit organizations and government entities. AccuFund offers both cloud and on-premise product deployment.”
Product strengths detailed in AccuFund’s 5-Star Review include:
• Variety of new features and modules including intelligent automation, Business Rules, Programs Module,
• Solid reporting options,
• Strong budgeting capabilities,
• Robust selection of add-on modules,
• Seamless integration with Salesforce CRM for fundraising/development activity,
• Multi-level security, with each user assigned an access level that corresponds to their position
Read the full AccuFund 5-Star Press Release.
Read the full CPA Practice Advisor's 5-Star Review of AccuFund and First-Hand Interview with featured client, Access Community Action Agency.
Learn more about AccuFund and register for an upcoming product webinar.
- Created on .