AccuFund’s 2nd National User Conference Unites Users, Business Partners and Company Experts
AccuFund announced the successful completion of its 2nd National User Conference, the AccuFund Summit for Nonprofits and Government, held October 21-23, 2019 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The sell-out crowd included users, employee experts and business partners from across the United States. Attendees participated in a comprehensive, 2-1/2-day collaborative environment to improve efficiency and productivity with their AccuFund system. Some attendees also participated in the sold-out 2-day Report Writer Boot Camp held prior to the conference.
AccuFund introduced exciting new features including, an interactive customer support wiki, new automations capabilities, API integrations, and enhanced dashboard capabilities.
Registered attendees represented the following:
46% Nonprofit Organizations,
20% Native American Governments, and
34% Local Municipalities and Governments.
And positive feedback poured in:
- “The AccuFund team clearly enjoys their work and showed their respect and dedication to us as AccuFund users. From the beginning to the end this was front and center. In turn, this makes us as users feel like part of the 'AccuFund family'.
- “So impressed. We are bringing our entire team next time.”
- “I liked the networking and learning the new features that AccuFund has implemented in the software”
- “I enjoyed getting to talk to so many people and talk through so many specific issues, thoughts, and scenarios”
- “I learned so much about the capabilities and how to drive deeper into them”
- “Well organized, excellent session selection, positive experience. Exciting enhancements for everyone.”
- Created on .